Eng Sr - Mfg
- Provide technical leadership for assigned hardware/systems to assure goals of turn-time, cost, reliability and customer satisfaction are met on the assigned program.
- Analyze in-service data to identify need for repairs or changes in product design on a specific program.
- Analyze In-Flight-Shutdown, MIP's, SRD's or other "Event" hardware and report findings to customer and appropriate engineering functions.
- Expected to review the present test and repair processes and implement cycle time improvements
- Will be active in the business analysis of the Service Center with respect to costs and pricing.
- Transition leader of new System Maintenance activities to the Service Center.
- Resolve engineering configuration / hardware support issues on the maintenance of the Engine Control Programs.
- Support BAE SYSTEMS CONTROLS Product Support, Evendale Airline Support Engineering, and Design Engineering functions for failure analysis and product design changes.
- Provide data analysis for specific customers for use in Maintenance By The Hour agreements, MTBR calculations and problem identification
- Ability to interface with Airline Customers in a professional and technical manner.
- Focal point for the Product Test Engineers for engineering leadership and direction on critical issues with respect to test yield, engineering investigations and product throughput improvements.
- Support Commercial FADEC Reliability Reviews and the Military Reliability Reviews. Responsible for presentations to the customers on the performance of the Engine Control Programs and the Service Center performance.
- Product Support role as assigned for Airlines, the Military Customers and General Electric Product Support Engineering for assigned Engine Control Programs. Responsible to develop Customers Communication
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top