Eng Sr - Mech
BAE Systems in Middletown, RI, is seeking a full-time Sr. Mechanical Engineer to be part of our technical team which supports US Navy Submarine Payload Integration and Weapon Launching Systems In Service Engineering.
The selected candidate will be working and interfacing with personnel supporting our primary customer, the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Newport, Rhode Island.
The selected candidate will:
- Mentor junior level technical staff.
- Produce mechanical analysis packages via hand calculations and FEA.
- Produce technical briefings which report findings to customers.
- Use SolidWorks to generate 3D models and designs of submarine and test facility components.
- Review technical documentation such as 2D drawings, technical reports, calculation packages, PowerPoint presentations and briefings identifying technical findings of reviews and analysis.
- Work with various customers, machine shops, vendors and subcontractors simultaneously to develop designs and procure and inspect hardware to technical drawings and specifications.
- Analyze existing technical documentation and determine impacts to system/subsystem interfaces.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top