Eng Sr - Mech
BAE Systems is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with design experience for F-16 and/or F-35 fighter aircraft support equipment programs in Fort Worth, Texas. The Mechanical Engineer/Designer will:
- Apply research to the planning, design, development, and evaluation of mechanical products related to flightline and/or backshop support equipment.
- Perform design if the mechanical packaging of electrical/electronic Support Equipment products.
- Develop basic data and make preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal.
- Create 3D models, build to print and control drawings, and Bills of Material (BOMs) to document design(s).
- Check completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning.
- Facilitate manufacturing operations by working with procurement teams and equipment suppliers.
- Work in an integrated team environment to the defined project schedule and to the defined project budget.
The hardware development and evaluation may occur in a classified area or location.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top