Eng Sr - Log
The selected candidate will be responsible for supportingF-35 Program Sustainment and Sustainment Support activities within the FleetMods team.
He/She will perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP)management, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges betweenProgram Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Internal Data Authorsand Operational Sites to support required modifications.
Specific tasksinclude, but are not limited to:
1. Collaborate with Systems and Software Engineers duringinitial capability standup, while transitioning to responsibility as DQIM’stechnical authority for ALIS on Flight Line and Factory Floor.
2. Provide technical support of the BAE Systems team(specifically the ejection seat) of software, systems, and logistics engineersto support the customer’s data quality and configuration management objectives.
3. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval fordelivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraftequipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) –including As-Delivered BOM
- Electronic Equipment Logbook(EEL)
- Reference & InitializationData
- Quality Assurance Records (QAR)Data
- Configuration ManagementAs-Built Data
- Production Floor Data
4. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction,Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities.
5. Apply data quality forensics and assessments of SDPand/or Supplier data deliverables and requirement submissions.
6. Support coordination with assigned users, applicationteams, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, andimplementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution.
7. Contribute to and maintainengineering/reengineering/documentation, metrics, data forensics, processimprovement and affordability initiatives.
- **Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in USas a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requiresspecial access.***
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top