Eng Sr - Elec
Located in Hudson, NH. This individual will work as a Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer in the Precision Guidance and Sensing Solutions engineering team supporting development and production of man-portable thermal imaging and missile seeker products.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will design and oversee the manufacture of electrical circuits and circuit cards while interfacing with other team members representing a wide range of disciplines, including integrated circuit design, test engineering, software engineering, mechanical design, and system design. You will work closely with members of the Electrical Engineering team, including being a mentor, to use techniques and approaches to achieve design, manufacturing and test objectives.
This individual will also work with program leadership and have a proven track record in concept generation and trade studies, and meeting hardware unit cost and program budget and schedule objectives. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear dedication to taking ownership of his or her work, a drive to not leave tasks incomplete or not understood, and be absolutely committed to making the team, product and program successful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design electronic circuits, select components, and capture schematics.
- Support Principal Electrical Engineers in defining electronic architectures including power supplies, analog video chains, digital processing circuits for infrared and visible camera systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug electronic circuits.
- Oversee layout of Printed Circuit Boards.
- Work with PCB and CCA manufacturers to procure CCAs.
- Execute Design Verification Testing of CCAs.
- Facilitate design reviews and customer/supplier interactions as required.
- Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems, and subsystems.
- Support ongoing product issues by providing technical investigation and analysis to correct design and production yield issues.
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and customers as required.
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel.
- Able to work on multiple assignments and with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Excels in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top