Eng Sr - Elec
BAE Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer with a strong digital background to support manufacturing. Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and product improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment. Candidate should have embedded processor experience in troubleshoot and/or familiarity with embedded processor design. This position is supporting TacAir Operations.
- Ability to isolate and resolve product related issues in both hardware and process related problems.
- Validating test measurement accuracy, characterizing the performance of the unit under test, conducting data analysis, and generating documentation.
- Providing direction and training to Engineering Assistances and Technicians.
- Working in both office spaces and in a production environment supporting factories.
- Working with suppliers and design teams to assure designs are producible and maintainable.
- Driving manufacturing and test improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
- Supporting the test and troubleshooting of systems, modules and sub-assemblies of mixed technology (Digital and RF modules), working directly with production and program engineering personnel as required
- Supporting test equipment maintenance
- Generating and implementing improvements in test design, processes, and methodologies to reduce cost and increase throughput
Generating and reviewing the technical content of test procedures, drawings, engineering specifications, reports, Engineering Change Orders, and other documentation associated with the design and build of digital processing products
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top