The position is located at Eglin AFB, Florida. BAE Systems is interviewing now for an expected contract award and start date in October 2017.
The F-35 Maintenance Instructor will support technical content reviews of applicable courseware development and revisions. Their in-depth knowledge of Joint Technical Data (JTD), service publications and aircraft systems will allow them to provide accurate and consistent lesson content across a broad spectrum of training materials. The Maintenance Instructor will maintain a constant command of syllabus flow and lesson content changes that support schedule changes and training delivered to formal course students.
The Maintenance Instructor's responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct quality academic instruction that covers applicable formal course syllabi and instructional guide requirements
- Conduct quality US and Non-US military maintenance training using training devices, aircraft tooling, simulators, and/or trainers/mock-ups according to syllabi and course guide requirements/published standards
- Maintain assigned aircraft systems expertise
- Provide laboratory demonstrations
- Monitor computer based training and conduct testing and assessments on students in accordance with the F-35 Training System Strategy
- Prepare classrooms or briefing rooms for instruction before the scheduled lesson or training device/simulator event
- Clean-up classrooms or briefing rooms, returning them to the pre-class or pre-training event condition
- Evaluate and record student academic training, training device/simulator performance, and verbally debrief all errors committed by students in accordance with applicable syllabi, correcting to 100%
- Conduct remedial student academic or training device/simulator instruction when required
- Coordinate recommended corrective action(s) and remedial training with the Lead Instructor and active duty supervisors
- Monitor courseware currency in applicable areas of responsibility and submit recommended revisions to the Lead Instructor
- Support lesson plan and course guide revision efforts, de-conflicting of schedules, and training system feedback/problem reporting
- Support training device scenario design and programming efforts when directed by the Lead Instructor
- Review test item analysis and critique summaries to identify instruction and testing that requires revision and make recommended revisions
- Coordinate lesson revision inputs with the Lead Instructor, other CIs, and Courseware subcontractors, if required
- Meet suspense dates for applicable newly delivered lessons and lesson revisions
- Be available for student assistance, questions, and "sandbag" training events when not scheduled for formal academic instruction, training device instruction, or courseware development and revisions
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top