BAE Systems' F35 Lightning II program is looking for an experienced systems engineer to design and develop products to process, manage, display, and maintain Off-Board Prognostics and Health Management (OBPHM) data. These products will be integrated with and hosted within the F-35 Autonomic Logistics and Information System (ALIS).
The candidate should be able to manage the execution of complex work in a self-driven manner. This work involves defining, analyzing and testing an integrated software system. Therefore the candidate should have key experience with integration testing.
Key responsibilities include system definition, system design, and delivery of products to customers in support of capabilities related to Assessed Material Condition (AMC) algorithms, Corrosion data and sensor processing, Health Reporting Code (HRC) processing, Individual Component Tracking (ICT), Loads & Environmental Spectral Survey (LESS) algorithms and displays, Fleet Management (FM), and Decentralized Maintenance.
The candidate will:
- Collaborate closely with the customer and with the appropriate software engineers.
- Write, analyze, track, and manage system requirements in DOORS.
- Develop requirements through regular collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop plans for testing an integrated software system developed by multiple teams.
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in the organization.
The applicant will apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the product development lifecycle using primarily an agile development methodology.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top