The F-35 ALIS Instructor position is located at Eglin AFB, Florida. BAE Systems is interviewing now for an expected contract award and start date in October 2017.
The F-35 ALIS Instructor will conduct academic and OJT training for F-35 ALIS Infrastructure courses at Eglin Air Force Base, FL and other CONUS and OCONUS locations. Conduct classroom academic lectures, provide laboratory demonstrations, monitor computer based training, and provide academics, testing and evaluation. The F-35 ALIS Infrastructure Instructor will develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation to ensures solutions are consistent with organizational objectives. The F-35 ALIS Infrastructure Instructor will serve as a consultant and spokesperson for the organization on Mobile Training Team policies, plans and objectives.
F-35 ALIS Infrastructure Instructor's responsibilities will include:
- Conducting quality academic instruction that covers applicable formal course syllabi and instructional guide requirements
- Conducting quality US and Non-US military training according to syllabi and course guide requirements and published standards
- Maintaining assigned ALIS Systems expertise
- Preparing classrooms or briefing rooms for instruction before the scheduled lesson or training device/simulator event
- Cleaning-up classrooms or briefing rooms, returning them to the pre-class or pre-training event condition
- Evaluating and recording student performance and verbally debriefing errors committed by students
- Conducting remedial student academic and OJT instruction when required
- Coordinating recommended corrective action(s) and remedial training with the Lead Instructor and student supervisors
- Conducting student academic evaluations in accordance with applicable syllabi and correct to 100% by reviewing incorrect responses with students
- Monitoring courseware currency in applicable areas of responsibility and submitting recommended revisions to the Lead Instructor
- Supporting lesson plan and course guide revision efforts, de-conflicting of schedules, and training system feedback/problem reporting
- Supporting training scenario design and programming efforts (as required)
- Reviewing test analysis and critique summaries to identify instruction and testing that requires revision and making recommendations
- Coordinating lesson revision inputs with the Lead Instructor, other CIs, and Courseware subcontractors, if required
- Meeting suspense dates for the evaluation of new lessons and lesson revisions
- Being available for student assistance, questions, and "sandbag" training events when not scheduled for formal academic instruction or courseware development and revisions
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top