Areyou interested in working as part of a fast-paced dynamic engineering team? BAESystems is looking for a full-time Electrical Engineer to be a part of our engineering requirements team working on the TRIDENT Submarine Strategic WeaponSystem (SWS), the Attack Weapon System (AWS) programs, and the new US Columbia Class and UK Dreadnought Class submarine programs. The selected candidate will beworking and interfacing with numerous engineering teams supporting theStrategic Systems Programs (SSP).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and control changes to engineering documents documenting technical requirement agreements between subsystems using the Interface Coordination change control process
(1) Analyzing changes for technical accuracy to ensure SWS and AWS missions are not impacted by change proposals
(2) Creating and distributing the change to required stakeholders
(3) Facilitating technical resolution of comments with subsystem contractors
(4) Distributing and monitoring for government Strategic System Programs (SSP) approval
(5) Incorporation of authenticated changes into the base document.
- Facilitate communication between multiple contractors and government personnel to achieve technical resolution
- Assist junior engineers with processing their changes and contribute to higher level design review meetings (i.e., preliminary or critical design reviews)
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top