Eng Prin - Test
- Strong with analog and/or digital electronics and embedded systems. Capable of using more advanced troubleshoot tools like the logic analyzer, boundary scan, and on-chip debugging.
- Detailed understanding of how test stand interface system works and how it interacts with product. Ability to manipulate test system code or hardware for troubleshooting purposes.
- Works well with PTEs on multiple programs to provide technical assistance with troubleshooting as a consultant or through direct training. Ability to take the lead on difficult problems so that the other PTEs learn as problems are solved.
- Has a detailed understanding of hardware and operational software and how it relates to the overall system architecture.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative to enhance product and system knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot down to component level. Must be able to identify the setup simulation for a particular circuit and trace through the sections to identify the failure mode including: over temperature, test stand problems, incorrectly designed circuits, or incorrectly built boards.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top