Eng Prin - Test
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place.
We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about!
Seeking a Test Engineer to support the development and implementation of a common desktop environment. The ideal candidate will be a Test Engineer with some Software Development experience who possesses an understanding of Scrum and Agile practices.
- Ability to develops test scenarios and test scripts
- Able to ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, and security testing activities
- Able to conduct operational and performance tests to confirm that the environment meets requirements, user expectations, and performance specifications
- Able to be part of an Agile Scrum Team: attend stand-up & iteration planning meetings
- Able to work closely with Development to address issues identified and see quick resolution
- Able to identify bugs, defects, and perform regression testing.
- Able to verify software fixes.
- Able to validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top