Eng Prin - Sys
BAE Systems is looking for mid grade engineers to help protect military technology that is critical to the Department of Defense. Do you have experience in specifying, designing, implementing, or testing Anti-Tamper solutions? If you answered yes, then BAE Systems may have a position for you.
The successful applicant will be the technical lead for a multi-disciplined engineering team to create, test, and support Anti-Tamper solutions for US Government equipment. The applicant would be called upon to perform the following list of tasks:
- Perform Critical Program Information analysis
- Create Anti-Tamper system architectures
- Derive Anti-Tamper requirements
- Write Anti-Tamper and Verification/Validation Plans
- Make engineering decisions on cost/schedule/vulnerability tradeoffs
- Test Anti-Tamper enabled equipment
- Lead Interactions with suppliers, customers, US Government program offices and Service V&V teams
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top