Eng Prin - Sys
This position will be a critical member of the BAE Systems networking team and be responsible for:
- Insuring critical network applications such as Cisco Prime and Netbrain are working properly
- Performs analysis related to systems and application monitoring to solve problems.
- Troubleshoot system problems and work with vendor or other BAE Systems IT teams
- Leads integration team in the creation of moderately complex scripting or programming (API) (if required), testing and debugging tasks.
- Recommend and perform system upgrades
- Work with the network team to add new applications
- Identify opportunities to extract new value from, and drive further adoption of tools
- Train others on usage of certain tools
- Develop a roadmap and strategy for network tools
- Write programs or scripts to create automation between applications
- Works effectively with other team members as needed to determine system problems
- Develops and utilizes automated test scripts to perform duties
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, with technical and managerial staff
- Create reports and other data mining tasks
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top