Eng Prin - Sys
BAE Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) Team Lead associated with distributed battle management. As the SEIT Team Lead you will you be responsible for leading and conducting internal testing and system level integration and testing of our cutting edge software services with external systems provided by other vendors. For this position, you will have prior engineering team leadership experience with significant system level integration experience supported by a software and software test background. As the SEIT Team Lead you will be expected to lead a small team and contribute directly to:
- Keyboard system integration of the BAE Systems software into 3rd party simulation environments and hardware
- Creation and running of software component and system tests internally, at vendor sites, and at event locations
- Creation and running of software metric packages
- Python scripting
- Working through sequence diagrams
- Documenting SSDD, schemas, sequences, test reports, SW service contracts, etc.
Specific Leadership Responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting on a schedule for SEIT activities including inch-stone schedules to meet milestones
- Providing accurate updated and status on SEIT activities
- Supporting the identification and analysis of Risks and Opportunities
- Properly allocating resources and identifying resources needs
- Interact will internally program leadership and with external teammates and customers representing BAE Systems as the SEIT Lead
- Support proposal efforts and providing engineering estimates.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top