Eng Prin - Sys
The successful candidate will serve as an Information Assurance (IA) Systems Engineer within the Electronic Combat Systems (ECS) product area.This role will provide internal and customer-facing IA engineering design and analysis support to the business area in support of ECS programs.
Day-to-dayresponsibilities will be to:
- Maintain Certification and Accreditation requirements ECS in accordance with DIACAP/RMF guidelines.
- Investigate and evaluate existing technologies and propose approaches for implementing security architectures.
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements andarchitectures needed to develop these technologies.
- Conduct security technical exchange meetings to register systemswith security stakeholders
- Prepare system security plans including, security concepts ofoperation, risk management matrix, security requirement traceability matrix,security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones.
- Perform vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
- Conduct and support security testing and periodic vulnerability scans
- Work with program team to remediate security findings
- Maintain and report ongoing security accreditation activities asrequired
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top