Eng Prin - Sys
The Remote Sensing (RS) Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team in El Segundo, CA has an immediate need for a system architect focused on DoDAF product development and management for the RS Enterprise. Candidate will provide SE&I support to the SBIRS and Weather Enterprise programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center RS Directorate (SMC/RS). This individual will have experience in Department of Defense (DoD) Space-Based systems, and should have experience with DoD / AFSPC / SMC / IC DoDAF requirements, space and ground systems (especially at SMC), system acquisition, and systems engineering lifecycle. Major duties of the position include:
- Developing DoDAF products to support program milestones and documentation.
- Tracking and reporting product development status to government customer and SE&I leadership.
- Identifying necessary resources to accomplish requested tasking, and communicating those resource needs and conflicts to management.
- Managing program architecture baselines, and identifying impacts of proposed changes to those baselines.
- Supporting integration of architectures with other components of the technical baseline.
- Collaborating with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top