Eng Prin - Sys
The Remote Sensing Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team in El Segundo, CA has an immediate need for an Advanced Planning Engineer. This individual will be a mid-level Systems Engineer with experience in Department of Defense (DoD) Space-Based systems. Candidate will provide SE&I support to the SBIRS and Weather Enterprise programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS). Candidate will support advanced planning activities to include space system acquisition strategy development, requirements development, budget preparation, SMC and DoD strategic communications, and contractual planning. Candidate should have experience with space systems, with a particular emphasis on SMC programs, ground and space system acquisitions. Major duties of the position include:
- Developing strategic and program level acquisition and systems engineering plans and products.
- Providing strategic guidance on current and future SBIRS and Weather space systems.
- Providing stakeholder strategy and communications guidance.
- Providing Government leadership with action plans for both strategic and tactical issue resolution.
- Providing space system acquisition education and mentorship to Government program staff.
- Developing acquisition briefings, plans, papers, and other documentation for SMC/RS leadership.
- Collaborating with prime contractors, other team contractors, and Government (military and civilian).
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top