Eng Prin - SW
This Senior Extract, Translate, and Load (ETL) Software Engineer position is ideal for a software engineer that enjoys supporting legacy and new systems development and continuous improvement of mission centric information systems. This position will work with a mixed team of developers and government mission specialists. Flexibility and strong communications skills are essential to succeed in this environment. Work is supporting very large structured and unstructured datasets which will require scripting to extract, transform, and load data for analysis.
Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and be willing to undergo a CI poly.
Personnel supporting this task shall:
- Develop, manage, maintain, and evaluate state-of-the-art extraction, translation and loading tools and methodologies.
- Evaluate their ability to efficiently translate and load enterprise data sources within a common data model architecture.
- Determine potential and actual data ingest and export bottlenecks and propose recommendations for their elimination;
- Assist in the formulation of data ingest processes; and
- Provide subject matter support to provision information technology and ETL
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top