BAE Systems is seeking a Mid-Level Software Engineer to provide software design, development, test and production support for a mission critical application. Candidates will also manage the security requirements for the project to conform to the customer's secure environment.
Candidates shall have experience with several of the following technologies:
- Eclipse and/or IntelliJ IDE
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Spring Framework
- Git - source code control
- REST/Web Services
- Mysql and/or MongoDB
- Maven - for dependency management/builds/testing
- BASH/other scripting languages
- Networking skills - connecting apps/components together, troubleshooting, etc.
- Atlassian Tool Suite (Confluence/Jira/Fisheye/Crucible/Bamboo)
- Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Accumulo, etc.)
- Candidates must have 5 years experience with a degree or 10 years total experience without a degree.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top