BAE Systems is seeking a Mid-Level Software Engineer to provide software design, development, test and production support for a mission critical application. Candidates will also manage the security requirements for the project to conform to the customer's secure environment.
Candidates shall have experience with several of the following technologies:
- Eclipse and/or IntelliJ IDE
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Spring Framework
- Git - source code control
- REST/Web Services
- Mysql and/or MongoDB
- Maven - for dependency management/builds/testing
- BASH/other scripting languages
- Networking skills - connecting apps/components together, troubleshooting, etc.
- Atlassian Tool Suite (Confluence/Jira/Fisheye/Crucible/Bamboo)
- Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Accumulo, etc.)
- Candidates must have 5 years experience with a degree or 10 years total experience without a degree.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top