Eng II - Weld
The Weld Engineer II is responsible for engineering support including weld drawing reviews, qualifying processes, procedures, tests, and welders for production efforts in support of the Combat Vehicles division of BAE Systems located in York, Pennsylvania.
- Review, prepare, conduct, evaluate and qualify weld engineering analysis/documentation/drawings, test/examination, performance, and procedures in compliance with customer requirements and applicable welding standards and specifications;
- Provide engineering and technical support for welding operations in fabrication/manufacture of products;
- Qualify welders;
- Troubleshoot weld equipment;
- Research and develop concepts, designs, materials, functions, and performance, fabrication test, and modification of products;
- Research and recommend weld equipment, identify limitations and capabilities;
- Versed in manufacturing procedures and policies;
- Maintains safe working environment.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top