Eng II - Weld
The Weld Engineer II is responsible for engineering support including weld drawing reviews, qualifying processes, procedures, tests, and welders for production efforts in support of the Combat Vehicles division of BAE Systems located in York, Pennsylvania.
- Review, prepare, conduct, evaluate and qualify weld engineering analysis/documentation/drawings, test/examination, performance, and procedures in compliance with customer requirements and applicable welding standards and specifications;
- Provide engineering and technical support for welding operations in fabrication/manufacture of products;
- Qualify welders;
- Troubleshoot weld equipment;
- Research and develop concepts, designs, materials, functions, and performance, fabrication test, and modification of products;
- Research and recommend weld equipment, identify limitations and capabilities;
- Versed in manufacturing procedures and policies;
- Maintains safe working environment.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top