Eng II - Test
BAE Systems is looking for an Electrical Engineer to be a contributor on the Operations team supporting Microwave Manufacturing factories. The individual will provide ownership for all aspects of test equipment recurring support. The individual will resolve production test problems by conducting troubleshooting activities on multifaceted test equipment technologies. Tasks require the ability to isolate and resolve test related problems in both hardware and software.
- Interest in factory experience at RF/Microwave frequencies.
- Will be mentored by a more senior test engineer
- Will gain the ability to isolate and resolve test related issues in both hardware and software related problems
- Will learn to validate test measurement accuracy, conduct data analysis and generate documents related to test.
- Working in a production environment supporting production
- Driving manufacturing and test improvements
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top