Eng II - Test
looking for an Electrical Engineer to support Radio Frequency Systems and Microwave Assembly Manufacturing Factories.
Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and product improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment
- Tasks require the ability to isolate and resolve product related issues in both hardware and process related problems.
- The tasks also include validate test measurement accuracy, characterize the performance of the unit under test, conduct data analysis and generate documents.
- The individual will develop and train test technicians on failure analysis techniques.
- The individual will work in production environment supporting factories.
- Additional responsibilities include working with suppliers and design teams to assure designs are producible and maintainable.
- Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and test improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
- The individual must be able to provide direction to Engineering Assistances and Technicians.
- The individual will work in office spaces and production environment supporting factories.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top