Eng II - Sys
The Remote Sensing Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team in El Segundo, CA has an immediate need for an Enterprise Governance Integration Engineer. This individual will have experience in Department of Defense (DoD) Space-Based systems and will provide SE&I support to the SBIRS and Weather Enterprise programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS). Candidate will perform enterprise governance activities for SMC/RS space, ground, operations, logistics, and sustainment elements. The candidate will schedule, facilitate, support, and document the results of Engineering Review Boards, other technical reviews, decision forums, issue resolution reviews, and risk management reviews, the candidate will capture action plans for resolution and assist the Government in executing selected solutions. Candidate should have experience with ground and space system acquisition, and general systems engineering. Major duties of the position include:
- Scheduling, facilitating, supporting, and documenting the results of Engineering Review Boards, other technical reviews, decision forums, issue resolution reviews, and risk management reviews.
- Capturing action plans for resolution and assisting the Government in executing selected solutions.
- Interacting with the prime contractor and government leads to ensure that all system and interface requirements are consistent and valid across the SMC/RS Enterprise.
- Supporting the customer in defining, capturing, and maintaining the technical, schedule, and cost risk data throughout the system lifecycle as well as developing risk mitigation courses of action and assessing impacts of risks and proposed changes.
- Developing, documenting, executing, integrating and evolving systems engineering processes as required to enable effective SMC/RS systems engineering and integration efforts.
- Integrating activities over the lifecycle of systems within the Enterprise including pre-contractual, development and production, as well as operations and sustainment.
- Developing acquisition-related briefings, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of SMC/RS decision making.
- Collaborating with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top