Eng II - SW
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Work as a member of a Radar System Software development team to develop Command and Control Interfaces, Real-time system control code, Radar Subsystem development, Range Control System and Graphics Package development. Candidate will develop code and unit tests to a documented design. In addition to the above activities the candidate will assist in other basic Software Engineering activities such as code reviews, and Software configuration management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in development and evaluation of moderately complex software designs to reduce/identify design flaws that would cause defects.
2. Assists in preparing design documentation for moderately complex software designs in accordance with established software development processes and procedures.
3. Codes and unit tests moderately complex software units to a documented design.
4. Assist in the preparation of software engineering change orders, change proposals and corrective action reports.
5. Assist in evaluations/trade studies for software development tools.
6. Will follow the direction of Lead Software Engineer to Develop Radar System and Range Control System software components.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top