Eng II - SW
BAE Systems is looking for a TS/SCI cleared Software Engineer with Java or Angular software development and test experience.
The candidate will join the Spartan Agile engineering team to design, code, and test new software in an agile continuous development environment. We are looking for a team player to participate in the agile process to build features for an enterprise level system. Spartan integrates with other segments via APIs to revolutionize the Intelligence Analysis Cycle. Development, Integration and Deployment takes place in an Amazon Based Cloud.
- Experience with the application of software design patterns
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and the ability to be productive in a dynamic/collaborative environment
- TS/SCI Clearance
- AWS Cloud development and technologies
- Agile methodology (Jira)
- Spring Frameworks
- Software development and continuous integration tools (Jira, Bit bucket, Git, Gradle, Mesosphere, Fisheye)
- Processing: Kafka, Mesosphere DC/OS, micro-services
- Shell scripting Node.js, Python
- Database applications (MongoDB, RDF, SPARQL)
- Automated Test: Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, Protractor
- Machine learning for support of user interactions
- Developing cyber secure applications
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top