Eng II - Quality
BAE Systems – Protection Systems is seeking a quality professional to fill an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in their Phoenix, Arizona location. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for supporting several products within a given program area/market segment. The Quality Engineer will work in an Integrated Project Team environment and will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of quality for the team. Required travel approximately 30%.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide oversight of all aspects of product quality relating to assigned programs including: inspection methods, data collection, data analysis, non-conforming material dispositions, and product/ process quality assurance.
- Investigate and produce corrective actions meeting on-time submittal and acceptable quality standards for root cause analysis and preventative action effectiveness.
- Ensure on-time implementation of corrective actions and verification of preventative action effectiveness.
- Coordinate and lead Material Review Board activities.
- Support Supplier Quality Engineering and perform source inspections, process audits and implementation of supplier development plans on an as-needed basis.
- Gather and report results from weekly and monthly quality metrics for all assigned programs.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to improve departmental and/or program capability in areas of inspection, cost of quality, quantitative process control or general process efficiency.
- Interface with DCMA representatives as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top