Eng II - Quality
- Collaborate with customers' quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design. Make recommendations to modify customer part specifications and tolerances as necessary to support cost effective production.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Effectively communicate and reinforce Res' commitment to quality improvement efforts
- Develop and submit PPAP documents for new product lunches to meet customer requirements.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Participate in the Advanced Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and startup.
- Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Perform duties in accordance with quality system requirements as the voice of customers.
- Coordinate with Purchasing, Engineering, Production, and other functions and programs to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Apply appropriate use of statistical techniques.
Determine and apply appropriate Measurement System Analysis tools.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top