Eng II - Quality
Quality Assurance Eng II Manufacturing Product Assurance Microwave MPA/QAE
BAE Systems is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer II
The Quality Engineer II position will be an Individual Contributor within the Quality Manufacturing Product Assurance (MPA) QAE Team. Primary Focus is directly associated with Defense Electronics Manufacturing all levels of Product Build Assembly, Inspection and Test (AIT)
The job scope of the MPA QAE includes but are not limited to Demonstrated working experience and knowledge of:
- Zero Defects Orientation
- Supports Manufacturing Factories, Box Build, Modules, CCA's and product acceptance.
- Enforces the quality system through external requirements (AS9100), internal command media requirements, program specific requirements, and factory procedures
- Utilizes quality tools including TipQA, Data View and Solumina to evaluate or produce non-conformance, corrective action, PPV and/or audit reports.
- Supports Quality Supervisor and Quality Control Inspection Team in a cross-functional environment while collaborating with factory engineering, supply chain and program personnel.
- Non Conforming Material Control
- Process Improvement Perspective
Product Process Verification (PPV)
- First Article Inspection (FAI) AS9102
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Production Part Approval Process ( PPAP)
- Data Mining / Extraction / compilation / Chart & Graph
- Turning Data into Action oriented Information
- Attend and Contribute to Factory Corrective Action Boards (CABs)
- Conduct Effective Audits
- Effective communication
- Understand and react to Program Requirements flow down (Contract / Specification /SoW
- Ability to review product related documentation (Product Drawings, BOMs, Manufacturing Control Specification, Assembly Processes)
- Experience with Root Cause / Corrective Action analysis
- Support integration of Zero Defect Culture
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top