Eng II - Proc
Provides sustaining and process development support for the Circuit Card Assembly factory through hands-on problem solving, data analyses and application of engineering, Six Sigma and lean manufacturing principles to improve product flow and product yields. This position is to support first shift factory operations.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide process engineering sustaining support for production products in the Circuit Card Assembly factory. Work with operators and methods specialists to clarify work instructions. Work with tooling engineering and operators to implement tools to poke yoke production processes.
- Analyze defect data to identify areas to improve yield. Work with other process and product engineers from customer factories to implement process improvements.
- Participates in and documents corrective action requests using 9 Step problem solving methodology.
- Lead process improvement teams. Applies Six Sigma tools to solve production problems and to improve existing processes. Uses poke yoke principles to prevent production problems.
- Perform AS9100 audits.
- Work with senior engineers to identify key process parameters and implement SPC.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top