Eng II - Mfg
Weekend Shift Position (Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Spends the majority of time, up to 90%, on shop floor resolving manufacturing related issues. Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process re-engineering. May interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
- -Applies basic knowledge of the design of organization's products and technology to solve moderately complex and clearly defined engineering problems. Selects the best method or process from among several existing alternatives.
- -Develops and writes technical documentation, makes revisions to existing documentation, and provides input to technical papers or presentations. May deliver technical presentations.
- -Performs technical analysis, testing, calculations, and evaluation of results to solve moderately complex engineering problems using specialized equipment and/or by computer programs.
- -Analyzes and interprets design specifications, drawings, documentation, models, and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications, and product requirements.
- -Provides input to project leaders for the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- -Applies basic lean/six sigma principals to drive improvements to production processes.
- -Interacts with employees located at multiple facilities across the country.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top