Eng II - Mech
BAE Systems in Middletown, RI, is seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer II to be part of our technical team which supports US Navy Submarine Payload Integration and Weapon Launching Systems In Service Engineering.
The selected candidate will be directly working and interfacing with our primary customer, the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Newport, Rhode Island.
The selected candidate will:
- Interface with U.S. Navy Submarine Launcher System Managers.
- Review ship specifications and determine if technical documents meet the applicable requirements.
- Review mechanical arrangements of U.S. Navy Submarine Launcher Systems.
- Provide technical briefings to the Technical Project Managers.
- Produce and review technical documentation such as 2D drawings, technical reports, calculation packages, PowerPoint presentations and briefs identifying technical findings of reviews and analysis.
- Work with various customers and subcontractors simultaneously to develop designs and inspect hardware to technical data packages.
- Analyze existing technical documentation and determine impacts to system/subsystem interfaces.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top