Eng II - Geo Spatial
- Support Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager's customer engagement activities to gain a deeper understanding of customer requirements to better align innovation/development efforts specifically with content management and human geography
- Works closely with Solutions Architect and Innovation Teams to coordinate efforts
- Provides BAE Systems and customer with new solutions regarding Topographic and HG Foundation GEOINT, focusing on One Object One Time (1O1T), Structured Observation Management (SOM) and transactional data maintenance.
- Provides leadership role on BAE Systems' state-of-the-data workflows, assessment activities, change detection, as well as source search and discovery and reporting of findings to the customer
- Support customer meetings, technology demonstrations and intercompany technical exchanges
- Support Content Management technical exchange meetings/reviews during customer site visits at St. Louis office
- Develop and shape new ways of producing and exploiting foundation GEOINT products and content
- Contribute advanced technical knowledge and capabilities to campaigns resulting in development, implementation and improvement of new and existing solutions and services
- Work with a team of analysts, developers and systems engineers to optimize production, exploitation and dissemination of standard and prototype GEOINT products, content and services
- Develop innovative tools, scripts, workflows and solutions that leverage existing GEOINT for advanced analysis/understanding and creation of new product offerings
- Rapid prototype new solutions in response to customer requirements and work with developers and system engineers to realize production ready versions of the solutions
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top