Eng II - Elec
BAE Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer with a digital module test/troubleshoot background to support RF Final and CCA manufacturing factories. Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and product improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment. Candidate should have digital module troubleshoot experience. This position is supporting TacAir Operations.
- Ability to isolate and resolve product related issues in both hardware and process related problems.
- Validating test measurement accuracy, characterizing the performance of the unit under test, conducting data analysis, and generating documentation.
- Providing direction and training to Engineering Assistances and Technicians.
- Working in both office spaces and in a production environment supporting factories.
- Working with suppliers and design teams to assure designs are producible and maintainable.
- Driving manufacturing and test improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
- Supporting the test and troubleshooting of systems, modules and sub-assemblies of mixed technology (Digital and RF modules), working directly with production and program engineering personnel as required
- Supporting test equipment maintenance
- Generating and implementing improvements in test design, processes, and methodologies to reduce cost and increase throughput
- Generating and reviewing the technical content of test procedures, drawings, engineering specifications, reports, Engineering Change Orders, and other documentation associated with the design and build of digital processing products
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top