BAE Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer with a strong test/troubleshoot background to provide general test support for the RFSCB Final factory. Successful performance will require transitioning product from engineering to manufacturing providing guidance for product improvements, production problem resolutions cost reduction with a zero defect mindset. Candidate should have manufacturing background as well as a being a solid team player, adaptive to changing priorities, cost effective solutions to complex problems. This position is supporting LoTac Operations.
- Ability to isolate and resolve product related issues in both hardware and test.
- Understanding of environmental stress screening including Vibe, shock and operational temp. cycling
- Document issues and create general debug guides for technicians providing direction and training to Engineering Assistances and Technicians
- Conduct training classes and informal information exchanges with the goal to reduce or eliminate need for debug activities
- Validating test measurement accuracy, characterizing the performance of the unit under test, conducting data analysis, module trend analysis and generating the proper documentation.
- Working with suppliers and design teams to assure designs are producible and maintainable.
- Driving manufacturing and test improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
- Supporting the test and troubleshooting of systems, modules and sub-assemblies of mixed technology (Digital and RF modules), working directly with production and program engineering personnel as required
- Supporting test equipment maintenance
- Generating and implementing improvements in test design, processes, and methodologies to reduce cost and increase throughput
- Generating and reviewing the technical content of test procedures, drawings, engineering specifications, reports, Engineering Change Orders, and other documentation associated with the design and build of digital processing products
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top