Eng I - Test
BAE Systems is seeking a talented, motivated Test Engineering candidate who wants to join a diverse team at a dynamic company that values your technical excellence. At our Greenlawn, NY facility we design, develop and produce Identification, Mission Computer, and EO/IR equipment for the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and customers around the world. Our company mission is "We Protect Those Who Protect Us" and you will get an opportunity to apply and enhance your engineering skills in development of products whose primary purpose is to keep our warfighters safe.
The Test Engineering organization is responsible for the analysis, specification, planning, development, design, integration, testing, and production of test solutions for our prime mission equipment. We support the definition of test architectures and designs that achieve "best value" goals for meeting performance and life cycle requirements within allocated budget and schedule constraints, while maintaining consistency with established Company practices and methods. The organization supports concurrent engineering with specialty disciplines to define test requirements, designs, and products.
We offer a supportive environment that allows you to continue to learn via training & mentoring, and advance your technical skills through performing assigned responsibilities which may include:
- Generating, reviewing and updating the technical content of drawings, engineering specifications, reports, and other documents associated with the engineering process
- Working alongside senior engineers from multiple disciplines to design/check out specialized test equipment
- Developing automated test software in a variety of languages
- Participating in integration activities of production test systems
- Engaging in troubleshooting test-related issues on the manufacturing floor
In addition to numerous diverse and challenging career opportunities, BAE Systems offers flexible schedules (including every other Friday off), competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit package that includes tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top