Eng I - Test
Do you love all aspect of engineering, from the planning and design to the hands on integration? Are you motivated by solving problems and a team work environment? Do you like working in engineering design lab environments, on the manufacturing floor or are you the type of person who wants to get in the field and be hands on at the test ranges with customers? This opportunity opens doors to all that and more right here in BAE Systems’ Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) and Survivability, Targeting and Sensing Solutions (STS) business areas. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our Test Engineering team. We have entry level positions for talented electrical, computer or software engineers who want to work at a progressive company where technical excellence is highly valued. Our mission is “We protect those who protect us”, and as a Test Engineer within ECS or STS you will apply your skills to solve some of our biggest challenges for fielded systems. In ECS, these systems integrate state of the art radar warning, electronic support measures, broadband electronic attack, and electronic protection. In STS, these systems integrate state of the art sensors, displays, and lasers into best-value offerings that provide superior imaging, targeting, guidance, and survivability capabilities to directly support those who protect us.
Entry level candidates are exposed to the full product development life-cycle, from requirements development through integration and testing. We achieve this exposure as part of our rotation program for college graduates. You can expect to rotate to a new project, business area, or project phase several times over the first few years of your career. This maximizes your awareness of the vast number of technologies that are used at BAE Systems, and exposes you to the wide variety of career opportunities and growth paths that are available.
Some of the responsibilities of an Entry Level Test Engineer include:
- Generate, review and update the technical content of drawings, engineering specifications, reports, and other documents associated with the engineering process.
- Work alongside senior engineering mentors from multiple disciplines to design both hardware and software solutions for testing our prime mission equipment.
- Develop automated test software in a variety of languages.
- Participate in integration activities of production test systems.
- Engage in troubleshooting test related issues on the manufacturing floor
On top of numerous diverse and challenging career opportunities, BAE offers flexible schedules (including every other Friday off), competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit package that includes tuition reimbursement.
- * Please note: Candidates for these positions will be considered for positions across the greater Nashua, NH area and various engineering hiring teams. **
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top