Eng I - Elec
- Perform component engineering services as required by internal and external customers by supporting various contract deliverable requirements.
- Master the use of BAE Systems' obsolescence management software to update the semiconductor device libraries using data collected from semiconductor manufacturers and distributors.
- Work alongside Engineering Technicians to approve and perform Quality Assurance on data outputs
- Generate obsolescence health analysis reports.
- Review component technical data for potential replacements options and recommend component replacements to obsolete or end-of life devices.
- Perform BOM scrubs, review component line items for accuracy, optimize component selection, identify issues and resolve them.
- Establish technical attribute sets and parametric descriptions for new device families.
- Identify devices with identical technical attribute sets for parametric cross references
- Prepare for and support customer deliverables and meetings.
- Provide customer application assistance when needed
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top