Eng. - I - Aero
• Interface thoroughly with engineering team, internal Program and representatives, and our external customers as required.
- Prepare and/or direct others in the preparation of integrated flight modeling/simulation, specifications and hardware analyses.
- Verifies and validates complex aero system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements
- Optimize product, and/or test tools/fixturing design using engineering analysis
- Ability to optimize flight profiles.
- Ability assist with system/product integration activities.
- Experience with control dynamics and propulsion ssytems
- Ability Experience with Operations production/ramp rate issues with ability analyze production supplier histograms
- Ability Compile and analyze test result data for internal and field test hardware to evaluate performance standards and limits for new or existing products.
- Investigate hardware production and field test anomalies and contribute to assessment of failures in complex and dynamic mixed model product test environments
- Participate in cross functional root cause and corrective action teams when required.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of customer and technical presentations Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Skills:
BS Degrees in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering. US Citizenship Required Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance required No relocation will be provided for this opportunity.
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Skills:
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain a Secret Clearance
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top