BAE Systems is seeking a Junior Systems Engineer to contribute to the design, enhancement, integration, and demonstration of various cross-domain products and capabilities in support of the Air Force Research Laboratory.
Essential job responsibilities will include:
- Provide engineering expertise to Government Program Management Office on a variety of technical tasks ranging from R&D of new capabilities through O&M Lifecycle Enhancements
- Propose new approaches and solutions to address various cross domain transfer challenges
- Develop and recommend procedures and methods that achieve desired capability, performance, or other technical objective
- Perform technology familiarization, technical evaluations, and root cause analysis, recommending solutions to achieve and optimize the desired objective
- Capture and document problems through investigative techniques to identify issues in hardware and software
- Support customer demonstration needs, to include serving in the capacity of technical liaison to key end-customers, installation of prototypes/ configurations in remote DoD/IC lab environments, and other technical marketing support needs
- Prepare technical reports and other documentation as appropriate to summarize technical objective, outcomes, findings, and recommendations
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top