EMI Electronics Technician II
- Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is seeking an EMI Electronics Technician II to work in our Nashua, NH location.
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35
pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of
tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put
our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be
a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
In this role, you will perform EMI/ EMC qualification tests on moderately complex electronic development and production systems. Additionally, you will assist higher classified technicians in the performance of more complex tests as well as provide technical support for engineering personnel working in such areas as research or design/development while receiving instructions, equipment requirements and guidance from supervisor or engineering personnel.
Other responsibilities below:
- Conducts various tests or experiments of moderate complexity, which may require minor modifications in test setups or procedures and the selection, and/or adaptation of standard procedures and equipment.
- Tests and performs precision measurements on a variety of electronics equipment requiring the effective use of equipment such as oscilloscopes, audio oscillators, RF and microwave sources, audio/RF and microwave power amplifiers, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, watt meters, etc.
- Processes and computes data using specified formulas and procedures or prepared technical documentation.
- Performs routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability, practicality and accuracy.
- Extracts, compiles and interprets a variety of technical data such as charts, data sheets and graphs, under general supervisory direction, and presents such data in prescribed format as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Pursuant to a government contract this specific position requires US citizenship
Required Skills and Education
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
- Requires an Associate's Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or four (4) years directly related experience
- Familiarization with general lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, audio oscillators, RF and microwave sources, audio/RF and microwave power amplifiers, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, watt meters, etc.
Active Secret Clearance
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top