Embedded Software Developer III
1. Development and maintenance of real-time embedded software for Radar applications.
2. Analyzes and prepares documentation of software specification and designs. Ensures that engineering data is complete, correct, and maintained throughout the engineering lifecycle.
3. Analyzes and verifies activities concerned with installation and operational test of complex engineering designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
4. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Provides technical guidance to assigned engineering personnel.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
VAX/VMS and Solaris Operating Systems experience
- Real-time embedded software development
- Ada programming , C/C++ Programming
- Programming for the Mil-Std-1553B bus interface
- Knowledge of Static Analysis Tools
- Unit testing -Knowledge of CMMI
- Participation in software peer reviews
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top