Embedded Senior Principal Software Engineer with SIGINT
BAE Systems is looking for an Embedded Senior Principal Software Engineer with SIGINT experience. This software engineering position requires a highly experienced software engineer with Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the field of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT). Assignments will require hands-on leadership and engineering experience with system analysis, software design and implementation of signal processing and control algorithms for real-time SIGINT/COMINT applications. Qualified candidates will also possess in-depth knowledge of software architectures, software industry best practices, and emerging software technologies, as well as being a motivated, team-oriented individual with strong problem-solving abilities
Duties may include system and software architecture design, hardware/software integration, proposal work, presentations, team leadership and mentoring.
BAE is a forward looking company dedicated to offering career development and growth opportunities to our engineering staff. Our engineers are highly motivated and have a passion for protecting our military service personnel.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 15 years of experience in an Engineering or Scientific field
- Must currently hold an active Top Secret clearance and be eligible for SCI
- SIGINT/COMINT domain experience including system design, wireless communications and digital signal processing
- Real-time/near real-time embedded software development
- Working knowledge of software engineering processes and development lifecycles
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Strong programming skills (C++ or Java preferred)
- Supervisory experience
- Proposal experience including cost estimating
- Object oriented software design and development
- Working knowledge of software engineering processes and development lifecycles About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top