See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics -from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first -exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
We are looking for an Electronics Technician to join our team. The technician will work on Analog/Digital testing in our production test and repair facility. The technician will:
- Work independently debugging and repairing Analog/ Digital circuits which include Op amps, filters, counters and memory to the component level
- Need to understand circuit schematics
- Work with test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Digital Multimeters and Power Supplies
- Potentially work on RF circuits.
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits
- 2 year technical degree
- 2 years minimum of electronics test experience
- Strong skills in MS office software
- Solder certification
- Knowledge of RF circuits
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top