This position supports the US Navy's Strategic Systems Programs Technical Documentation program. Coordinates Technical Information Data Base submissions from various contractors and Navy organizations to provide an integrated electronic documentation media package to US Navy Fleet Trident submarines. Verifies completeness and accuracy of data, and resolves discrepancies with document originators. Manages configuration management to ensure Fleet receives proper Strategic Weapon System (AWS/SWS) documentation. Develop responses to Fleet, contractor, and Navy program office documentation requests and issues. Attend Fleet, government, and contractor liaison meetings.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Trident Submarine SWS/AWS operation and maintenance experience.
- Experience with writing and editing of technical procedures
- Knowledge of Configuration Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to present and speak in a public forum
- Ability to work and communicate well with management, customers, and work effectively with others
- Experience with SSP electronic and paper based documentation
- Experience writing technical specifications, reports, and/or manuals
- Proficiency with database technology
- Ability to track electronic workflows to completion
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top