This position supports the US Navy's Strategic Systems Programs Technical Documentation program. Coordinates Technical Information Data Base submissions from various contractors and Navy organizations to provide an integrated electronic documentation media package to US Navy Fleet Trident submarines. Verifies completeness and accuracy of data, and resolves discrepancies with document originators. Manages configuration management to ensure Fleet receives proper Strategic Weapon System (AWS/SWS) documentation. Develop responses to Fleet, contractor, and Navy program office documentation requests and issues. Attend Fleet, government, and contractor liaison meetings.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Trident Submarine SWS/AWS operation and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- Ability to obtain DoD security clearance.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Ability to present and speak in a public forum
- Ability to work and communicate well with management, customers and work effectively with others
- Ability to properly identify and collect relevant data.
- Ability to analyze performance from collected data.
- Technical writing and editing ability.
- Knowledge of Strategic Systems Programs Organization.
- Active clearance.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top