- Dallas, TX
Assembles electronic components, subassemblies and systems by working from prints, drawings, process routers and verbal instructions.
- Solders electronic components under microscope such as transformers, capacitors, resistors and other electronic components
- Verifies results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
- Assembles chassis and performs mechanical assembly operations
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as custom cable building, cable assemblies, wire cutting, crimping, and stripping.
- Participates in and supports continuous improvement activities.
- Ability to solder electronic components under microscope.
- Ability to use small hand tools and complex tooling (i.e. insertion, extraction, wire strippers and crimpers).
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
- Ability to obtain appropriate workmanship certifications to applicable standards (IPC-A-610 & IPC7711/7721)
Preferred Skills and Education
Certified IPC-A-610 & IPC7711/7721
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top