Electron Beam Lithography Engineer
- Nashua, NH
Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Engineer to join the Advanced Microwave Product Center (located in Nashua, NH).
In this role, you will guide the installation of a brand new, state-of-the-art e-beam lithography (EBL) tool and develop next-generation processes for advanced III-V transistors. Competitive research and participation in external venues such as Electron, Ion, and Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (IEPBN) is expected. In your daily activities, you will work with senior engineers to sustain production processes and tools in the EBL area of a III-V semiconductor wafer foundry. You will be responsible for making continuous process improvements using DOE methodologies, implementing SPC controls for yield improvement, and driving cycle time and cost reduction projects to completion. Responsibilities also include qualifying new tools for production including documentation and training/certification of operators and working with advanced engineering group on new technology development. Multi-tasking is expected in our fast-paced environment with delivery commitments to both internal and external customers. A strong background in semiconductor process as related to III-V materials is preferred.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Hands-on experience in III-V semiconductor processes
- In-depth knowledge of e-beam lithography, CDSEM processes and process controls
- Ability to multi-task, functioning both as individual contributor and as team leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to publish in peer-reviewed journals
- Ability to perform job functions in wafer foundry clean-room environment
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- PHD and 4+ years of work experience in semiconductor related fields ; or a MS in semiconductor related fields and 6+ years of work experience; or a BS in semiconductor related fields and 8+ years of work experience
- Experience with JEOL e-beam platform
- Experience in SUSS ACS200 coat/develop module
- Experience with JMP software
- Experience with PROMIS software
- GaN and GaAs MMIC fabrication experience
- Dual-beam/focused ion beam operator experience
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top